TITLE: Director of Development
About the job
Non-Profit Arts Production Company and independent record label seeks music industry professional specializing in artist & repertoire management.
• Develop and execute strategic marketing initiatives tailored to campaigns for releases, promotions, events, and artist street teams.
• Develop and create press releases/kits, update website content, and creative branding of social media content.
• Market and Manage social media in the Music and Entertainment Industry.
• Conduct market research to identify target markets, demographics, and competitive analysis. Responsible for managing the distribution of the labels catalogue.
• Coordinate and create promotional content to increase label identity and build awareness in the Music & Entertainment industry.
• Manage and collaborate with service providers (PR, Record Distributors, Retailers, Design Firms) for final approvals, updates, and to ensure campaign deadlines are met.
• Facilitate weekly/monthly progress and performance meetings to discuss objectives, goals, and sales.
• Manage all promotional efforts including brand identity, image, representation, and securing of venues.
• Negotiate digital and print licensing, film and video synchronization licensing and related agreements.
• Willingness and ability to develop client relations resulting in diverse networks, strategic partner alliances, and facilitate multi-territorial negotiations.
• Identify new growth opportunities.
• Create marketing strategies and plans to promote artists’ image and identity.