The Music Institute of Chicago (MIC) has an opening for the Campus Director of the Winnetka Facility. The hours for this position are Monday – Thursday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Additional hours are sometimes required based on the needs of MIC performance schedules.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and letter of interest to Laura Hicks, Human Resources Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct the Winnetka Campus, including handling student placements and recruitment, while ensuring that the academic standards of MIC are maintained and that all operations run professionally and efficiently.Job Duties:
· Direct student intake and placement including responding to inquiries from students and families, conducting prospective student placement interviews, assigning teachers for private instructions, documenting and analyzing inquiry, placement and enrollment data, updating the teaching schedule, and communicating with the Dean about changes and reassignments.
· Oversee recruitment and retention by meeting enrollment targets, managing volunteers, monitoring student retention, managing open houses, coordinating exit interview and parent surveys, participating in community events, and overseeing community events.
· Manage the Winnetka Campus by organizing and overseeing recitals, working with the CFO/Vice President of Operations to manage facility issues, maintaining office equipment, coordinating piano tuning, communicating with staff and faculty regarding room set-up and breakdown for classes and meetings, managing facility rentals, and shoveling/salting outdoor stairs and sidewalks as needed.
· Manage faculty relations by serving as the primary point of contact for faculty, creating academic year and summer room schedules, maintaining faculty scheduling database, assisting with billing disputes between faculty and students, and creating and distributing student evaluation forms for faculty.
· Manage need-based financial aid by processing applications, appealing special cases to the Dean, entering financial aid awards in to the database, identifying and communicating with scholarship recipients, and creating and distributing need-based financial aid compliance forms to faculty.
· Manage the Winnetka Office and supervise the Winnetka Receptionist. Oversee storage areas and cover the front desk when needed.
· Other duties as assigned.